Hi, I’m Alexandra Diane.
In my previous life, I was a news editor, editor, I became a full-time mom in 2017 and knew I needed a change. I left the news world and became a T.V. production teacher. Now I’m well-rested, sharing my love and passion for video production with my students while enjoying every holiday and entire summer off with my daughter and step-son.
- Not a Waste of Time
- Moderna Vaccine and my body’s response
- Writing update
- For the love of food
- A Whole New World…Teaching
- No Social Media During Lent
- Publishing Errors and Fighting Dyslexia
- Why I probably should never give blood again
- Ravenmaster: A labor of love and torment
- Life happens when you’re making plans
- Imposter Syndrome: Acknowledging the problem and embracing the change
- Assault shouldn’t stay in Vegas.
- Over Coming Body Dysmorphia and Postpartum
- 4 years ago I stepped onto a plane and my life changed
- Delicious Gluten-Free Food
- Hurricane Warning
- Dating With Children
- Keeping Kids Active
- Encouraging Babies to Talk
- A House Divided with a Step-Mom in the Middle
- How to Find a Pediatrician
- Screen Time A Double Edge Sword
- Toddler in the Bed
- Chronic Illnesses are better with Friends who are Nurses
- The Story of Us: A Dark Beginning
- My not so secret love…Food
- Pet Peeves
- In Ten Years I’ll be…
- I wont call her beautiful
- I won’t do that when I have kids
- Being Fully Present
- I’ve become a different writer
- New to Motherhood
- Well, That Didn’t Go As Planned…Adelyn’s Birth
- I’m going to be a mom!
- Victim Blaming
- Surviving Poison
- My Family Connection to the Salem Witch Trials
- Out with the old and in with the new
- Boys Will Be Boys But They Grow Into Men
- Grave Digger
- Palaces and castles and monasteries! Oh, my!
- A Different Type of Romance
- My greatest fear is also my deepest passion
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.